How It Works
When you arrive at the venue you will be greeted by one of our friendly members of staff who will show you where to register. We know at this point you may be nervous, but trust us there is absolutely nothing to be nervous about. Just remember that everyone present is in the same boat as you.
Please Note: The speed dates will start half an hour after the stated start time. Any customers to arrive after this will be unable to participate in the event.
Our team will swiftly register you and go through the process of how the event works. You will be presented with a badge number and a matching card upon which you will decide who you like. You are then free to mingle, grab a drink or a bite to eat at the venue until the speed dating starts.
The Speed Dating
All ladies will be seated at their tables and then guys will take their places at their respective tables (don’t worry our team will always guide you as to where to sit). You will have dates that last approximately 3 minutes each. At the end of the 3 minutes if you are interested in the other person you discreetly mark your matching card. At the end of the event remember to hand in your completed dating cards. All guests are more than welcome to mingle and continue to enjoy the rest of the evening.
We aim to have your matches to you within 48 hours. Keep an eye out for an email of results. Login and view your special matches which we always hope will lead to something amazing.
Hints and Tips
- Grab a supporter / spectator ticket so you can bring a friend along for moral support.
- As a bonus and to give you the greatest chance of success we recommend that you register a profile on our dating site.
- You don't have to pass on your personal details to any guests at the event, and can contact guest afterwards through our confidential matching system if you have a mutual match.
- Our events have a lot of demand therefore we do advise booking early
- Please arrive on time for registrations – late arrival could mean missing out on taking part.