Buy Holi Colour Party 2018 Tickets
Holi Colour Party 2018, 3 March, 11 am to 2.30pm
Location : At cordoned off park area in front of Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre
Drummers, Dancers, DJ, Dry Colour Play, Hot Food Stalls.
Limited Capacity, places fill fast, so book now.Festival celebrates the arrival of spring. Supported by Camden Council. Child friendly, family festive fun event.
Please note some house rules and the terms and conditions:
· Every child, irrespective of age, also needs a ticket.
Tickets are non refundable or non transferrable
· Please ensure children are accompanied by an adult at all times. Magic of India cannot take responsibility at the event.
· The first packet of coloured powder is free, more can be bought. Outside colour is NOT allowed for safety reasons. The colour provided by us is UK Authority Health and Safety Food Grade certified.
· For your safety, there is high security and checks at the event, so please do co-operate to be checked by the security officials.
· Water can be purchased for £1. No outside water will be allowed.
· Free parking is available on Saturdays on King Henry Road. Alternatively you can Pay & Park opp the Swiss Cottage tube station
· Clothes: Please layer up in clothes you are happy to soil. Only Dry Colour Powder Play. The powder is just coloured cornflour.
· No cloakroom at the event to keep coats or precious belongings. Please avoid bringing bags.
· Use toilet facilities at the Swiss Cottage Library or the Community Centre or the Leisure Centre.
· First Aid and Lost & Found Desk: Please bring an injured or lost child, here. Do not waste time looking for the parent/s. It is not safe or advisable to do so. We have a process to help them.
· Please avoid bringing prams.
· Photography takes place at the event, so please note, we cannot avoid it, and children also get photographed. By signing up for the Event and coming to the Event, you agree to give permission to Magic of India to take photographs of you/your children, and for the rights of all the pictures.
· Please do not put colour on anyone outside the barriers. Play only within the barriers.